So I have had this old Tamiya CC01 laying around and last year I noticed that it’s the perfect width for a Tamiya Tundra body to do a more realistic looking truck. I really wanted the independent front suspension and rear leafs more like a real truck. So I started scrounging around in my junk bins and hacking and bolting stuff together.
This is what I came up with and it’s sort of an ugly piece of junk, but it works. hahaha
So then I decided it needs a plow. A piece of PVC pipe and a gate hing and some all thread. I used some aluminum angle to make a bracket for it. The CC01 tub actually makes it pretty to mount stuff to. I mounted a servo to the frame to raise and lower the plow.
All in all for a piece of trash it turned out pretty good.